If you are a grilling enthusiast that enjoys beautifully roasted meat but wants to cook spending less time and effort, then the best 2 burner gas grill might be exactly what you need. These grills are excellent for cooking two types of meat at the same time; thus, they save a lot of time.
This product is also excellent when you want to roast larger cuts of meat that would take forever to grill on a single burner. In addition, this grill is an exceptional solution if you are living in small spaces.
That being said, there are many 2 burner gas grills on the market out there, and since they offer similar features, it might be difficult to pick the appropriate one. We understand this, so we have assembled a list of the best-reviewed products in the section below. So let us start.
Top Picks List of Best 2 Burner Gas Grill
1. Blackstone Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle 2 Burner, 28 Inch
When you talk about performance, compact size, and convenience, this Blackstone’s two-burner checks all the important boxes that make an exquisite grilling experience. This 28-inch variation offers exceptional performance which is unparalleled with some competitive products of similar size.
With its 470 square inches of cooking surface, you are sure to cook enough meat for mid and large cooking parties without any issues. The design of this grill is pretty straightforward, and it is also very simple to use with its two knobs that control both burners. These knobs will give you complete control over temperature and help you deliver that delicious and juicy meat.
Right out of the box, you will notice that this grill is made of some heavy-duty steel, and the inclusion of tempered steel in the design ensures that it does not warp in time due to temperature. Designed for culinary excellence, this product is well worth checking out, especially because it comes at a reasonable price.
2. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Portable Propane Tabletop Two-Burner
This two-burner gas grill has various interesting and useful features; however, one of the best and most convenient is its small size. This does not compromise on the quality since this product can still cook delicious food easily, and the small size is just another bonus.
This grill weighs a mere 22 pounds and is entirely made using top-notch stainless steel. It is also constructed with folding legs and a carrying handle, which make it easy to store and carry around pretty much wherever and whenever. The small size should not fool you since this product is very powerful and able to grill at a very high level.
Each burner grants 10 000 BTUs of heat and allows simultaneous grilling. Whenever you grill on this device, you are in complete control since there are adjustable burner knobs and an integrated thermometer. The product is well-built and maximum heat can go up to 600 Fahrenheit degrees.
3. American Gourmet Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Coming from the American Gourmet store, this product features two burners that yield 20000 BTU of steaking power. What separates this grill from the rest of the pack is its generously broad cooking surface on porcelain-coated wire grates that stands at 280 inches.
It is a stable grill that does not wobble as you move steaks on the cooking surface. The assembling process is fairly simple, and the instruction manual is in the form of pictures, so even if you are not an expert, you will have the necessary know-how to do it.
This grill is also a great solution for small and limited spaces. The maximum heat is fairly decent, and it will get the job done. Considering the low price tag that this product comes with and all the features it provides, it is a real bargain and something that is well worth checking.
4. Char-Broil Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This simple two-burner gas grill comes from the Char-Broil store and offers a series of useful features that you generally will not find in budget grills. It runs on gas, so you do not need any type of solid fuel like charcoal or wood, and you have an option for 2-zone cooking.
This is a good-looking grill painted in black and made entirely of stainless steel for extra durability and strength. The twin side cooking departments are rather spacious and provide a broad cooking surface that you can use to cook different types of meat. It is fairly simple to use, with only two gas control knobs and an igniter button that you can find on the control panel.
The two side shelves are also foldable, meaning that you will save a lot of space and that you will be able to store it pretty much anywhere. Saving space is great, but you can also protect your propane tank and regulator from wind, snow, and rain, which is exceptional for both safety and performance.
5. Pit Boss Grills Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
Coming from the Pit Boss Grills store, this product is an exceptional choice if you are looking for a portable two-burner grill that you can use on the go. It boasts 20000 BTUs which is quite powerful for such a small grill and possesses a series of great features.
Although it is small in size for a portable grill, this thing is quite big, with 23 inches in length and just under 20 inches in depth. For cooking for medium or large parties, this two-burner will definitely get the job done since it has a rather large cooking chamber and a broad cooking surface.
Speaking of which, the cooking surface stands at 270 square inches, which is quite impressive for a portable grill. The product is also very easy to clean, which adds further to the convenience. It also has an integrated cooking chamber thermometer, so you will always be in control and able to keep an eye on the temperature.
6. Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Speaking of premium portable grills, this Weber’s product is another great example. Weber is a world-renowned manufacturer of top-notch grilling equipment, and this model is one of the most affordable you can find in today’s market. It is a well-made grill that outperforms most of its counterparts in this price range.
It has a primary cooking surface that stands at 360 square inches, which is ideal for smaller families and medium to large cooking parties. It can fit pretty much anywhere; it is lightweight and provides exceptional grilling performance wherever you decide to take it.
With its heavy-duty build, you can notice right out of the box that this is a durable and well-built grill. It is also a great choice for BBQ fans who are new to the grilling game since it is very simple to use and fits in smaller spaces. You also get a 10-year warranty, so even if you damage it by any chance, you will get a new one very fast.
7. Huntington 24025 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This fairly compact grill has some interesting standout features and uses materials that used to be a norm for grills, so it has a kind of nostalgic feel to it. The Huntington 24025 does the job exceptionally, especially when you take into account that it boasts 25000 BTUs output.
It features over 240 square inches of cooking surface, and it has porcelain-enameled grates that help in the even distribution of heat. The grill features an ergonomic and strong handle that is well-crafted and has groves in its design, making it easy to grip whenever you open and close it. Since the handle is placed further from the lid, you will not burn yourself by accident.
The product is quite sturdy and is made to withstand various weather and environmental conditions. This is due to the fact that aluminum in construction is coated with black powder that prevents moisture from reaching the metal parts of the grill. It is a great product that is worthy of your attention.
8. Megamaster 2-Burner Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
This Megamaster two-burner gas grill is a great choice for everyone that enjoys outdoor grilling due to its compact size and durability. It is portable and quite easy to handle, so you will not have any problems moving it from place to place while camping.
This grill boasts a sturdy stainless steel build, and although it is small-sized, it delivers excellent heat and a broad cooking surface that stands at 199 square inches. This cooking space is more than enough to cook meats for smaller families and cooking parties.
There is independent temperature control for both burners on the grill that allow you to prepare two different types of meat easily. The temperature control is also very convenient for retaining all the juices and flavors in the meat and gives you complete control throughout the grilling process. You will not lose any taste with this grill, even when you are on the road.
9. Royal Gourmet Regal GB2000 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill
The Royal Gourmet Regal GB2000 is a perfect mid-range flat top grill that takes very little space and pumps out an impressive 13000 BTUs for each burner for a total of 26000 BTUs. Outdoor gas-fired griddles such as this are rising in popularity due to their small size and ease of use.
The two burners on this grill are made of stainless steel and provide even heat, making some juicy and delicious meats for smaller families. The product comes with two folding side tables that lock it into place for some extra convenience. The lower shelf is super sturdy, and you can store some extra equipment on it.
The GB2000 two-burner truly shines in its versatility, and most of it is thanks to its lightweight and smaller size. It boasts over 486 square inches of cooking surface, which is more than enough for bigger cooking parties. Considering all the convenient features and low price tag, this is the grill that you should definitely give a chance.
10. Blackstone Griddle 22″ Tabletop 2 Burner 24,000 BTU Grill
This 22-inch tabletop grilling unit is perfect in size, and it is neither too big nor too small. It lies in the sweet spot between sizes, provides excellent heat for such units, and cooks very delicious meats for smaller, middle, and bigger cooking parties.
Due to its compact design and portability, you can cook on this grill pretty much anywhere, from your home patio to outdoor campsites. Moving it around makes no hassle since it weighs a mere 22 pounds. It boasts 339 square inches of cooking surface that can store a surprising amount of meat, and the heat spreads evenly, so you always get juicy and delicious food from it.
This grill features two adjustable heat controls alongside built-in igniters, so you will always be in total control over the heat and be able to cook at the highest level. Regardless of your cooking expertise, you will not experience any loss of flavor or flare-ups since this unit is built to handle with ease. Add the low price tag that this product comes with, and you have an absolute bargain.
Things to Consider When Purchasing 2-Burner Gas Grill
Although a 2-burner gas grill may not pack a punch as a hefty 4 or 6 burner, it is still quite convenient, portable, and serves some different purposes than large-sized powerful grills. These burners can offer a lot more than you think; you just need to look for adequate features. To help you with this, we have assembled a brief buying guide you should follow to get the best possible value for your money’s worth.
1. Cooking Space
The cooking space is one of the most important things to consider when purchasing a 2-burner gas grill. It ultimately determines how much food you can grill on it at once. If you need to cook for small groups of people, Cuisinart CGG-306 should do the trick for you. For larger cooking parties, the Royal Gourmet Regal GB2000 will do the job.
2. Warming Rack
The warming rack does not come with every grill, but it is a worthy consideration if you can get one. Its main job is to keep the food well above the flames. This area is great for toasting buns or cooking some burgers. You can place your meat on the warming rack rather than burning it in the main cooking space.
3. Maximum Output
The maximum output of the grill’s burners is measured in BTUs, and it tells us how much heat the grill can produce. Bear in mind that the higher the BTUs, the more fuel you will burn, so getting more is not always the best option. Consider the size of the cooking party, and choose the grill accordingly.
Dimensions are a rather important aspect to consider when purchasing a 2-burner gas grill. This is not really a relevant point for everyone who wants to take grilling outdoors. However, if you plan to do your cooking in limited spaces, opt for a smaller grill that is portable and can be moved around easily.
The weight of the grill is another feature that you should think about if you plan to move your grill around a lot. This is really important for everyone that enjoys grilling while camping or any outdoor activity. Choosing a lightweight model such as Cuisinart CGG-306 will do the trick for these purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between liquid propane and gas 2-burner grills in terms of meat flavor?
The food flavor is typically much better if you use natural gas. The propane’s excess exhaust can change the taste of the food you are cooking, although some people enjoy the smoker flavor this provides.
2. What are warming racks used for?
The warming racks are excellent for heating up the sides or toasting buns and burgers. One of their main purposes is to keep your food warm while you are cooking the rest. You can also cook some delicate deserts on the warming racks since they keep the food away from the direct flame.
3. Are there any 2-burner grills that can use both gas and propane?
Absolutely. In our list of top 10 2-burner grills, we have added some great products that can use both sources as fuel. If you are looking for such a product, we highly recommend the Char-Broil Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill.
4. What does BTU stand for?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units, and they measure the maximum output the grill’s burners can produce. On 2-burner grills, the product specifications typically state that it has, for example, 25000 BTUs, which means each burner boasts 12500 BTUs.
5. How to avoid flare-ups on a gas grill?
To avoid flare-ups on a gas grill, it is best to trim excess fats from the meat before putting it on the grill since these fats are one of the most common causes of flare-ups.
6. What is the best way to maintain a 2-burner gas grill?
One of the best ways is to clean your grill every time after you are done using it. It is also recommended to remove each and every part of the firebox and inspect them for holes and breakages at least four times throughout the year.
The 2-burner gas grills are an excellent choice for everyone that does not require a huge model that takes too much space. Compact and generally pretty light, these grills are excellent for camping, other outdoor activities, or for anyone that cooks in small spaces.
We hope our article provided you with sufficient information to make an educated choice in this purchase. If you are still uncertain which model to go for, look for customer reviews and ratings, and seek second opinions since they can only help you get the best value for your money’s worth.
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit E-210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. Cover is not included | Assembly required
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open – 63" H x 50" W x 32" D | Lid Closed – 45.5" H x 50" W x 24" D | Primary cooking area – 360 square inches | Warming rack area – 90 square inches | Total cooking area – 450 square inches/20.4” W x 17.5” D | Weight – 113.8
- Heavy-duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cook box that will not rust or peal over time
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease Management system
- STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS - Two main 304 stainless steel burners with 24,000 BTU to deliver powerful heat and performance
- LARE COOKING AREA - 473 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 326 square inches of primary cooking area and 147 square inchs of warming rack area
- CAST IRON COOKING GRATES - Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- ENAMEL FLAME TAMERS - Enamel flame tamers insure even heat delivering great flavors
- CLEAR VIEW LID - Built in Clear View Lid allows for easy viewing
- 4 BURNER GAS BBQ: Cook up to approximately 40 burgers on a total cooking surface of 593 square inches. Primary cooking surface of 425 square inches plus 168 square inches of secondary cooking surface.
- BURNER OUTPUT: 4 main burners made of stainless-steel tube. Each carries 10,000 BTU. Includes one 12,000 BTU side burner. Total BTU is 52,000.
- STYLISH: Black with copper accent knobs and handles provide a stylish touch
- EASY TO START: Electronic ignition makes starting this grill as easy as pushing a button with individualized ignition system.
- USER FRIENDLY: Hinged doors make it easy to get in and out of lower compartment. The propane tank is conveniently located making bottle exchange a simple task.
- 2 Stainless steel tube burners retain heat for even cooking
- Powerful 26,000 BTU output for ultimate grilling control
- Stainless steel wrapped main cooking grids
- 457 square inches of cooking space
- Electronic igniter system eliminates labor-intensive startups
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- Perfect size for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox that won’t rust or peal over time
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease management system
- Heavy duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
- 310 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated, rust-resistant, cast iron grates plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. When not in use, the side shelves fold down to save space and for storage.
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance ad emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill and durable porcelain-coated grease pan which can be removed for easy cleaning.
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
- Tru-infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food
- Integrated LED lights and sleek lid, handle & cart design for distinctive Style
- Surefire electronic ignition for quick and reliable starts at the push of a button
- Intuitive design with keyhole slots and common hardware makes assembly quick and easy
- Porcelain-coated, cast-iron grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean